PLA 3D Printer Filament 1.75mm 1KG
PLA Filament for Anet, Prusa etc. 3D Printers, This PLA Filament comes on spools vacum packed and boxed to keep it fresh for when you are ready to use, 1.75mm PLA Filament is the most common filament used for 3D Printing, working tempetures around 200°
Brief Introduction of PLA filament:
PLA polylactic acid (PLA) is the real environmental protection new material of non-toxic, using natural extracts from corn as raw material, can be 100% degraded in the natural environment. During the process of 3d printing, there is no pungent odor, it will have a similar sweetness of corn. All the 3d printing filament are produced with new imported raw materials in our company.
Features of PLA filament:
- The PLA with low melting point, flow faster, not easy to clog nozzle.
- Good stiffness, printed model with good hardness, good strength and durable as the structure.
- Low shrinkage rate, perform well even printing larger size models.
- The surface is light, high gloss and smooth.
- Working temperature: 190-230 ° c
Please avoid long time in strong light irradiation such as sunlight. Fire prevention,moisture prevention and store in dry place. Once opened, please re-seal save with desiccant to avoid printing effect caused by damp!
PLA 3D Printer Filament Blue 1.75mm 1kg Roll
- Brands Anet
- Product Code: PLA Filament Blue
- Availability: 7
- Ex Tax: £10.50